Creating and delivering quality breakfast catering is an important part of what we do every day because it’s an important part of your day.
Nelson’s Catering (based in Springfield) is a team of professional caterers who specialize in crafting and delivering food for off-site clients. That means all of our culinary talent goes toward creating the perfect food for your occasion at the place you’re hosting. We don’t have a restaurant that caters out of the kitchen. Our kitchen and staff are completely focused on your catered and delivered food, which starts with your breakfast orders!
Corporate Breakfast Delivery Service
Often times our breakfast food delivery clients are looking to order breakfast for their multiple corporate or company occasions. Here are some of the most common reasons for corporate breakfast catering:
- Morning meetings
- All day conferences, conventions or workshops
- Multiple-day retreats
- Training seminars
- Employee appreciation
How to Order Breakfast Catering in Springfield
Ordering breakfast catering in Springfield and throughout central Illinois is so simple. In a nutshell, here’s how it works:
- View our Corporate Menu for breakfast specials.
- Determine which menu special is right for you and your group.
- Call our office, or send an email to your Nelson’s sales expert.
- Let us know the date, time, location, menu choice and any dietary restrictions you might have.
- We’ll ask you a few follow-up questions to make sure your breakfast delivery is perfect.
- Receive a proposal, sign it if it’s perfect, send it back and then await your delicious Nelson’s breakfast!
Productive Meetings Start with Great Food
We all know that the way you fuel up at the beginning of your day will impact what you do for the rest of it. That’s why we’ve filled our breakfast catering menus with loads of your favorite day starting foods.
Help your guests or meeting members begin their day with more than a cup of coffee. How about a sliced seasonal fruit display, smoked ham, creamy yogurts or assorted pastries? Between our six different menus, each of your guests can have exactly what they want to jump start their day, which means you have all the fuel you need for an all-around productive workday.
The Perfect Breakfast for Any Event
Breakfast catering isn’t limited to just the corporate world. Sometimes you’re in need of delicious breakfast catering and delivery for brunch. Other than corporate breakfast meetings, our clients’ most common occasions calling for top-notch breakfast or brunch catering include:
- Bridal or baby showers
- Birthday party brunches
- Family reunion weekends
- After-wedding brunches
- Family parties and events
- Retirement or engagement events
- Religious celebrations
- And a whole lot more
Breakfast Catering Menus
What do you want to order for breakfast? Here are some of our most popular items, each of which can be found in our Route 66 Breakfast Specials menu:
- Buttermilk biscuits and gravy
- Jumbo Danishes, muffins and donuts
- Sliced seasonal fruit displays
- Fresh whole fruit
- Scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese
- Bacon and sausage patties
- Cheddar cheese potatoes
- Ham, egg and cheese casserole
- Home-style potatoes
- Smoked ham
- Mini croissants with jelly
- Rich breakfast blend coffee and herbal teas
- Fruit juices
- And plenty more
Available Across Central IL
We cater awesome hot and cold breakfast meetings and other occasions all over the central Illinois area. This includes breakfast catering for Springfield, Peoria, Champaign, Decatur, Bloomington and Danville. Our culinary team and delivery specialists are fully equipped to make sure you always receive delicious breakfast catering wherever you might be hosting your event.
Your hot breakfast items will always arrive hot, and the cold items will arrive cold. We specialize in off-premise catering, which means our culinary and delivery staff are constantly thinking about safe food transportation and quality food upon arrival. We have done countless test runs and experienced hundreds of catering opportunities as far as three or more hours away. That means ordering with Nelson’s is a safe bet throughout all of central Illinois!