Central Illinois’ favorite Christmas and holiday party caterer will work with you to plan the perfect holiday party.
We work with you for nearly all holiday occasions and get-togethers, from upscale to down-home. Our Christmas party catering menus can help you get a jump-start on your planning, but if you would rather speak with one of our professionals, we are just a call or email away.
Remember, when you contact Nelson’s Catering, you can expect constant communication. We don’t put people on hold until we’re “ready” to talk. You are our priority and always will be, especially even during your busy holiday planning season.
Steps to Planning a Christmas Party in Central Illinois
Are you planning your holiday party and in need of a company Christmas party caterer? Whether you’re hosting a company Christmas party or a home holiday party, here is how we can work together to create a really fun, super social and completely delicious Christmas party:
- Browse our Christmas menus to get into the holiday party mood.
- Give us a call (217-787-9443) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Talk to us about your event. We promise to help you determine the best holiday menu for your Christmas party vision.
- Tell us about the kind of menu for which you are looking and what kind of Christmas catering service you imagine.
- Ask about your holiday party venue options in Springfield, Peoria, Bloomington and throughout all of central Illinois. We are happy to help you find and select your Christmas party venue.
- Leave the rest of the details up to us and go about your busy holiday plans!
More Than a Chef: Your Holiday Catering Team
What else can you expect from your favorite Springfield holiday caterer? Nelson’s Catering can help you plan your Christmas party in its entirety. But what does that include?
- Award-winning holiday party catering
- Award-winning Christmas party catering menus
- Excellent waitstaff and event service
- Holiday venue search, selection and coordination
- Holiday themes and décor concepts
- Bartending services and bar staff
- Drop-off holiday catering
- And tons more, so for any type of request, give us a call!
Why Host a Holiday Party?
December is full of reasons to celebrate. Hosting a holiday party gives you an opportunity to share one or many of those reasons with others.
Host a corporate holiday party — a fun, laidback after-work get together or an upscale cocktail hour to reward employees for their hard work all year long. Employees certainly look forward to the annual company holiday party and tend to enjoy the opportunity to interact with co-workers on a non-work level. Invite significant others to make it even more special. Say “thanks” for everything your employees have done and kick-off the New Year right.
Host a private holiday party — and forget the stress when you work with Nelson’s. Spread the joy this season with neighbors, friends and family, and treat them to the best Christmas and holiday party they’ve been to all year! Nothing brings people together like the holidays. Gather everyone around your table(s) and share an extra special meal together. There’s no better feeling.
Host a holiday fundraiser — ‘tis the season of giving. Host a holiday fundraiser this season. People are in the giving spirit and would likely find charities even more worthy throughout their holiday buzz. We love working with nonprofits and charity organizations to help them reach their yearly goals.
Catering Services for Christmas Parties
Do you need some Christmas party ideas for your company party? We have those! Heck, we also have plenty of ideas for your home, social or family Christmas parties in Springfield, Bloomington, Decatur, Champaign, Danville and the rest of central Illinois.
You can get very fun, interactive and creative with your Christmas party catering. For example, the foodservice itself. You have a variety of services from which to choose including:
- Drop-off holiday catering
- Buffet-style holiday catering
- Holiday food stations
- Desserts and sweets tables
- Fully-stocked bars
- Passed hors d’oeuvres and stationary appetizers
- Holiday menu specials
Christmas Party Catering Menus — Entrées
We are pleased to offer you several Christmas party menus and holiday specials for your Springfield, Decatur, Peoria and Central Illinois holiday parties. Here is a preview of some of the warm, delicious holiday party entrées you’ll find on these menus:
- Roasted turkey
- Honey ham
- Center cut pork loin
- Roasted loin of pork
- Bacon-wrapped filet of turkey
- Cranberry & sage stuffed chicken breast
- Prime rib
Christmas Party Catering Menus — Sides
Your holiday party catering is important—whether it is for your family party or your corporate Christmas party. Here is a preview of some of the delicious sides we offer in our holiday party catering menus:
- Mashed potatoes & gravy
- Green beans seasoned with bacon and onions
- Sage stuffing
- Roasted corn and peppers
- Roasted sliced apples
- Roasted sweet potatoes
- Green bean casserole
- Malibu blend of vegetables
- Sweet Corn bake
- Cheddar cheese potatoes
- Seasoned baked potatoes
All of our Christmas catering menu specials come with rolls & butter, iced tea and coffee. Most even come with a special salad! But you’ll have to check out these menus to see which items we’ve paired together for a complete, awesome, deliciously tasty company Christmas party.
Holiday Party Venues in Central IL
Our team is happy to help you locate, visit, choose and plan your holiday party venue in:
- And all of Central Illinois
Please give us a call or email our team to get the conversation started!