Nelson’s Catering puts safety first.
We have instituted additional procedures to protect our customers and employees:
- Facility cleaning, employee hand washing, and hygiene practices are in place with reminders for staff posted throughout facility
- Social distancing protocol of at least 6 feet per work station is observed throughout our production facility
- Temperature checks are logged at the beginning of all shifts and employees are completing a symptom check screening prior to each shift. Employees and staff are required to stay home if they have respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath) and / or a temperature above 100.4 F.
- All production and delivery employees are provided masks
- Sanitizing wipes are stocked in all company vehicles, vehicles are sanitized following each delivery. Each van makes a single delivery per trip.
- Catering staff are attending inhouse training covering updated procedures
- Nelson’s employs an inhouse team of trustworthy caterers and delivery drivers. Their safety and your safety are our foremost concern. Telephone and text lists for all staff are available to allow immediate contact if a situation requires their attention.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us directly:
Nelson’s Catering at 217-787-9443 or email@example.com